Working with us
Understanding your business and knowing how to optimise your claim is only the start of our relationship
We understand business. We know that your main focus is growing your business; developing new and improved products and finding new customers. That’s why our team of experts are business professionals, who speak your language, understand your issues and can explain things to you – and HMRC – simply and clearly.
The more claims we process; the more data we collect. Through analysing and interpreting this data we help you make decisions on future innovation projects. We take pride in seeking to understand not just what you’ve done, but what you plan to do next.
- Our industry experts take the time to analyse your data and write the key reports HMRC expects, so that your experts don't have to.
- We represent you in the event of an HMRC enquiry, and there is no charge for this service.
- Our assessments are supported by a database of over 2000 projects that we have analysed.
- Our tax team completes up to 2000 tax computations each year to assess "best value" for you.
- A new feature this year can't be an "advance" next year. We use our expertise to focus on the real advances being made and report this crucial information in a fully compliant way.
A face-to-face meeting or a telephone conversation where we clearly explain the planning and data gathering process, define roles and responsibilities and agree time scales.
The most important step in the process. It allows our industry expert to clearly explain the qualifying criteria, and work with you quickly to identify your products and services that meet HMRC’s criteria and what needs to be collected ahead of report generation.
We use the information we have extracted with your help to draft a technical report that meets HMRC’s criteria. We will also agree the eligible costs that can be included in the report. No report is submitted to HMRC without prior agreement with you.
MPA then submits the final claim report to HMRC and liaises directly to progress the claim, as well as answering any questions raised. We ensure you are kept fully up-to-date as the claim process proceeds.
At MPA, we have helped hundreds of clients make successful R&D Tax Credit claims.